Author Topic: Computer not found in domain list when ADNM Deploy task is used  (Read 3933 times)

Offline SMPlante

• Avast! newbie
    • Les Services Michel Plante
Computer not found in domain list when ADNM Deploy task is used
« on: February 10, 2006, 02:36:19 PM »
Installation specifications :

ADNM and ServerClient are installed on Windows 2003 Server STD FR used as a primary Domain Controler for a small network group.

All network computer are registered into the domain and we can see them in the Users / Computers Domain administrative tools (see attached file Domain, Computer.jpg). Server is not showed on the list because it is himself who provide the domain control.

ADNM default Administrator Name and Password have been changed (and it is working fine).

The ADNM console see the computer where the client are installed or not (some computer still working with Avast! pro version) with no problem.

Installer packages have been generated from ADNM console with both french and english language support :

1) for Windows XP PRO client
2) for Windows 2003 Server

Separate deploy task have also been generated for both installer package form ADNM console.  Access right have been check (from the task itself) and report that all is granted.

Nature of the problem :

When I'm trying to install the client package onto listed computer (from ADNM console) I get and error message telling the computer can not be found in the domain list.

I have tryied to install both package (client / server) with no success.

See attached log file generated by ADNM (aswRInst.log).

The only way I was able to install the client was with using the installer file directly on the computer.

It no big deal to install it directly, on each computer, but the major problem is, I need to have this software running in french.  The installer file do not allow me to install french language support, only the ADNM Deploy package does.

Thank's for helping me

Michel

Offline vojtech

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
    • ALWIL Software
Re: Computer not found in domain list when ADNM Deploy task is used
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 11:05:56 AM »
Please go to deployment task properties and on page Login Accounts create new entry for your domain.