Author Topic: We've safely aborted connection on infinite-scroll-system.gamurs.workers(dot)dev  (Read 880 times)

Offline Jonathan74

Every couple hours I am getting this, it has now popped up 4 times.  I am not at all familiar with that link at all.  I do think I may have clicked some less than savory links when backing up some game files earlier.  Now I am a bit freaked out, I also tried Malwarebytes premium scans and it didn't find anything.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled my browser, since it seemed to happen when I had it open, but I'm not sure if that even has potential to be the problem.  I am not at all familiar with how this stuff works, so any help would be appreciated.

Offline Jonathan74

Sorry for double posting, of mention I found this on Google
https://www.destructoid.com/blogs/CycloneJoker/avast-blocked-some-malware-at-destructoid-from-infinite-scroll-system-gamurs-workers-dev-not-sure-where-that-should-be-mentioned-674848.phtml
where someone else reported it seems to be coming from Destructoid?  Is this a false positive?  Or something to look into?  Please help, I'm a worry wart lol. 

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
If it only happens while the browser is open then check for any extensions that may have been installed and clear the browser cache.