Author Topic: Avast summary report threat prevented 11 how do I see the details?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Fleur Dodd

I have the advanced ultimate multi package for my various devices and I get a security report every now and then and on it it said it had prevented 11 threads but I tried clicking on it and I can't seem to get any details as to what these mystical threats are that have been prevented.
How can I see what these threats are it must be listed somewhere and I'm just being too daft to see where that might be any help welcome.

Offline mchain

• Avast Evangelist
  • Ultra Poster
  • Spartan Warrior
Re: Avast summary report threat prevented 11 how do I see the details?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2024, 08:54:05 AM »
It is in 'My Statistics' and threats there are not specified.  For example, I show one threat prevented but does not say what it was.  If you look closely, it will say the statistics are for the last 30 days.  You'll find this under 'Account' at the bottom of the screen.  Web Shield will show # of threat scans but will not show what websites these scans refer to.  Go to 'Explore' to view.

If you know how to screenshot an alert on your Android then maybe we can help.  https://support.google.com/android/answer/9075928?hl=en
Windows 11 Home 23H2
Windows 11 Pro 23H2
Avast Premier Security version 24.8.6127 (build 24.8.9372.868)
UI version 1.0.814