Author Topic: User test unable to finish on manual run  (Read 299 times)

Offline Morell

User test unable to finish on manual run
« on: April 02, 2024, 01:24:02 PM »
Pro vyšší kvalitu testování používám uživatelský text velké pečlivosti každý měsíc, nicméně tenhle měsíc se nespustil sám, což se stává, ale po spuštění nedokázal skončit a vypadá to, že program neví co s ukončeným testem má dělat. Nedá mi žádný report a test ani nedokáže ukončit. Po dokončení testování se to zasekne, stránka uživatelského testu se vyprázdní, ale dle programu test stále běží.

To get higher testing quality I run user test of most depth every month, but this month it didn't run (PC was off) but after running it manually it was unable to finish itself and it seems that program has no idea what to do when test is finished. It generates no report and cannot end the test. The page of user test becomes empty, but the program keeps telling that the test is running.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:26:00 PM by Morell »

Offline Morell

Re: User test unable to finish on manual run
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 02:47:28 PM »
Tak se nakonec ukončil, akorát mu to trvalo ještě hodinu a půl. Takže nakonec falešný poplach... tak napůl.

Suddenly it ended, an hour and half later. So in the end it seems not to be an issue... kind of.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: User test unable to finish on manual run
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 03:07:07 PM »
Tak se nakonec ukončil, akorát mu to trvalo ještě hodinu a půl. Takže nakonec falešný poplach... tak napůl.

Suddenly it ended, an hour and half later. So in the end it seems not to be an issue... kind of.

With a resident on-access antivirus like avast, the need for frequent on-demand scans is much depreciated. For the most part the on-demand scan is going to be scanning files that would be otherwise be dormant or inert. If they were active files then the on-access file system shield would be scanning them before being created, modified, opened or executed.

I used to have avast set to do a scheduled weekly Quick scan, set at a time and day that I know the computer will be on. But I have ceased this practice for some time now, based in the above.

S rezidentním on-access antivirem, jako je avast, je potřeba častých prověřování na požádání hodně zastaralá. Z velké části bude kontrola na vyžádání skenovat soubory, které by jinak byly nečinné nebo inertní. Pokud by se jednalo o aktivní soubory, pak by je před vytvořením, úpravou, otevřením nebo spuštěním zkontroloval štít systému souborů on-access.

Měl jsem avast nastavený na provádění plánované týdenní Rychlé kontroly, nastavené na čas a den, kdy vím, že bude počítač zapnutý. Ale na základě výše uvedeného jsem tuto praxi již nějakou dobu ukončil.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.6.6121 (build 24.6.9241.848) UI 1.0.809/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security