Author Topic: HOW I CAN SET AVAST FOR SCAN ANY FILE WITHOUT QUICK SEARCH MODE ?  (Read 3363 times)

danybrett57

:) .... and I have another problem. When I try to scan any file (for example, in the Desktop), the scan of the specific file start, but run too fast, AND DOESN´T APPEAR ANY REPORT ABOUT THE SCAN OF THE FILE ...
( Too,I wish to scan all kind of files = EXE, COM, RAR,ZIP,MP3, MPEG,AVI,... )

Thanks by read this message.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: HOW I CAN SET AVAST FOR SCAN ANY FILE WITHOUT QUICK SEARCH MODE ?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »
Set to the Explorer Extension to show the results in the Common tab of the Program settings.
The best things in life are free.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 01:42:44 AM »
I believe you mean the on-demand scan using the Simple User Interface.

Start by right clicking the avast 'a' icon, select Start avast! Antivirus, there will be a short memory scan and then the Simple User Interface (SUI) will open. That is where you do on-demand scans from, see the avast Help file, from the Menu in the SUI or right click in the middle of the SUI skin and select Help or click the F1 key for more information on the SUI.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.5.6116 (build 24.5.9153.762) UI 1.0.808/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

danybrett57

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 10:54:54 PM »
Set to the Explorer Extension to show the results in the Common tab of the Program settings.

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »
Does this solve the problem? ???
The best things in life are free.