Author Topic: IE8 release candidate just around the corner!!!  (Read 3778 times)

samuelvirucide

IE8 release candidate just around the corner!!!
« on: December 18, 2008, 02:54:51 AM »
 ;) hi forum members,

for those who love internet explorer a release candidate of IE8 is sooner now this is the link if you want to read the whole news http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9123609&intsrc=hm_list  :o

doomer

Re: IE8 release candidate just around the corner!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:14:40 AM »
Thank you, I can't wait to see the final version of Internet Explorer 8. Seems we are just one step closer to make its inevitable introduction a reality. :)

samuelvirucide

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 04:37:36 AM »
 ;D hi doomer,

it seems your an IE8 fan ha ha ha!! :D

doomer

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 04:53:35 AM »
Well, I just have the ability to recognize unmatched innovative features, incredible technology, and overall stability and performance in any product that I observe for a longer stretch of time. Fortunately, Internet Explorer 8 will be one of those rare pieces of software that one cannot do without. Ha-ha-ha.  :D

Offline Marc57

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
  • KISS Rules The World!!!
    • KISS Army
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 05:38:25 AM »
Thank you, I can't wait to see the final version of Internet Explorer 8. Seems we are just one step closer to make its inevitable introduction a reality. :)

Agreed, Can't wait.
You Wanted the Best You Got the Best the Hottest Band in the World KISS!!!

onlysomeone

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 07:59:11 AM »

Agreed, Can't wait.

I agree too!  :)

Offline alanrf

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Just an avast user
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2008, 08:33:39 AM »
I yawn. 

I will wait until (like all our browsers) it has survived its first couple of exploits ... then I will give it a go.

YoKenny

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2008, 12:08:39 PM »
I yawn. 

I will wait until (like all our browsers) it has survived its first couple of exploits ... then I will give it a go. 
It survived the latest bout of attacks on my old PIII. 

I like Opera 10 on it as well. 

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2008, 04:04:52 PM »

I may even wait longer than that if possible, what I would like to see in IE is that it is totally separate and not integrated into the OS, so a browser exploit isn't effectively an OS exploit.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD - 27" external monitor 1440p 2560x1440 resolution - avast! free  24.9.6130 (build 24.9.9452.762) UI 1.0.818/ Firefox, uBlock Origin Lite, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security