Author Topic: SERIOUS PROBLEM! HELP!  (Read 2615 times)

Stteffann

SERIOUS PROBLEM! HELP!
« on: September 06, 2009, 10:45:00 AM »
There was an MSN message arriving from my friends, but it wasn't written by them, it was like something... Smiley, and an imageshack.com link. And I was surprised when I saw that link opened by itself in my browser... and then it dind't display anything except a download dialog (which again I didn't open) and IT STARTED DOWNLOADING .jpg, but it said it was a BINARY CODE... then I was 100% sure that it's malicious...

After that my Avast was warning me about suspicious process, and it happened several times. And I couldn't terminate the process. This morning when I turned my PC on, Avast said: Virus detected in: C:\o9bxu.exe and in D:\o9bxu.exe. And this seems to be Win32:AutoRun-BAF [Wrm].  I am not sure how to eliminate this virus, I tried putting it in quarantine, renaming, repairing, deleting, but NOTHING WORKED! And avast just keeps showing me this message...

I am very worried about my files in D: because i have there 4500 music files, i have 6000 pictures, i have 200 music videos, and many many installations :-[. And now there's that virus which I cannot eliminate! Can someone please give me some advice, or help? ???
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 10:52:35 AM by Stteffann »

kantagara

Re: SERIOUS PROBLEM! HELP!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:59:32 AM »
Try to scan with malwarebytes or with avast with his great boot time scanner.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 11:03:58 AM by kantagara »

Stteffann

Re: SERIOUS PROBLEM! HELP!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 12:52:40 PM »
OK, I'll try...