Author Topic: Nie zidentyfikowany wirus  (Read 11681 times)

computerfreaker

Re: Nie zidentyfikowany wirus
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2010, 03:18:59 PM »
Perhaps a mod would be willing to delete this thread & this spambot?

Here's the proof: http://temerc.com/Check_Spammers/index.php?name=waldemar&email=&ip=&submit=check, with the flag coming from BotScout: http://www.botscout.com/search.htm?sterm=waldemar&stype=q

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »
Hi computerfreaker,

You are a good analyst, while I even answered it respectfully. What made your neckhairs raise with this one? Learned a thing here and hope we will not see more of this, orange
whois.rfc-ignorant.org     link     (127.0.0.7) 
(entire tld is rfc-ignorant)     for qsc.de

polonus
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:31:11 PM by polonus »
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

computerfreaker

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 03:48:24 PM »
Hi computerfreaker,

You are a good analyst, while I even answered it respectfully. What made your neckhairs raise with this one? Learned a thing here and hope we will not see more of this, orange
whois.rfc-ignorant.org     link     (127.0.0.7) 
(entire tld is rfc-ignorant)     for qsc.de

polonus
Thanks, polonus.

I'm not sure exactly what triggered my "bot-warning" with this one; something about the posts didn't seem quite right. It looked almost like the user was trying to raise their post count, something that's usually a bot trick. Even in situations like this, the bot-catching services return a "normal user" status 9 times out of 10, but not this time.

Cheers!

Waldemar

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2010, 08:55:52 PM »
Appropriate instructions have not helped a single computer cured by zeroing on the second computer where the data are referred to my colleague, an infection exists after the application given instructions and cleaned cukis and install avast, and 5 again, in addition to HDD's starting to appear blurry exe files avast 4.8, and begins to display messages
AAVM - scaning waming: x_AavmCheckFileDirectEx [Uni] c:\Windows\System32Faltrep.dll (c:\Windows\System32Faultrep.dll) returning error 000A413 x 100
In addition, Avast 5.0 is ofline after restrcie because aj tray on the original infected PC

cakedoer2

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2010, 08:59:19 PM »
shut the f*** up

How did this guy even make it past the registration form, anyway?

cakedoer2

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »
How much is two plus two (lol).

On a recent forum I've visited, I really liked the bot check, the question was - Which of the following is an [insert animal here]? And you get to pick from four pictures, and if you have eyes and are not blind, then you will probably guess which one is the kitten.

=D

computerfreaker

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2010, 09:11:01 PM »
How much is two plus two (lol).

On a recent forum I've visited, I really liked the bot check, the question was - Which of the following is an [insert animal here]? And you get to pick from four pictures, and if you have eyes and are not blind, then you will probably guess which one is the kitten.

=D
The problem with that kind of check is image count. If there aren't enough images, and there usually aren't, bots can eventually guess the right answer. If the images are of different sizes, that only helps the bot more - once the bot guesses correctly, it can store the image size and look for images of that size in the future, thereby cutting the available image count pretty significantly and raising the bot's chances.

cakedoer2

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2010, 09:15:58 PM »
oh okay

Your bot sense is good, BTW.

WAIT. MY SPAMBOT SENSE IS TINGLING. *dodges spam emails*

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2010, 09:20:09 PM »
Hi cakedoer2,

Well if we have to copy a double captcha before posting, I am all for it, even after nearly 8900 postings, just to prevent a robot beating the system, next time it will inject some nicety  8)

If you reanalyze the thing the title of the first posting placed gave it away: "Nie zidentyfikowany ...." means "non identified" user rather than virus it should have meant. The first posting seems logical, as I read the text "po polsku" in polish it was consistent... the others in the thread were random and immediately gave the whole scheme away, a little late however. If it gets to 20 a bot has the right to PM us all, ridiculous security wise. Well if they lock the thread now, it won't go further than this example,

polonus
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 09:22:14 PM by polonus »
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Waldemar

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2010, 09:55:26 AM »
Today, the man tries to clear the entire format of your computer only has anyone any suggestions how to avoid infection in the re-entry of data from the computer because I have already checked everything on it and still nothing it can not heal and wants to recover the database from this computer tips:
wiwaldi80@hotmail.com