Author Topic: cant get what was paid for.  (Read 2365 times)

pro5188

cant get what was paid for.
« on: June 30, 2010, 02:35:04 AM »
ok this is what is going on  ,my in
law  paid for avast pro anti virus   . she had the free download , when she paid for it she did not get a email with the code .to activity it . she has sent email to them and this guy keep come back and tell here it free .  she know that a free  avast is there, but she wont the pro anti virus she paid for .so how does she get the activity code sent to here again ? this guy keep come back and give her avast .com website and that don.t help .because she can download it but it keep wont her to pay again , she need the  activity code  email to her  again .

GloobyGoob

Re: cant get what was paid for.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 02:57:13 AM »
Did you try resending the license? You need the customer email for this.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 03:08:10 AM »
Where did she buy this from ?

If it was via the avast web site and Digital River element5 - The usual cause of non receipt of a registration/license email is blocking by ISP or personal anti-spam applications. Obviously if this is the case there would be a problem in receiving a response to any email request for the same possible reason.

-  Pro license enquiries Digital River (Element5) https://secure.element5.com/esales/impressum.html?.

What guy keeps saying, its free, etc. what company, etc. ?

Where was she sending the email inquiry to ?
Try also contacting sales (at) avast (dot) com with details of when purchased (date) and the email address used on the purchase - It may be worth trying a different email address to send the additional query in case the ISP was blocking.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.5.6116 (build 24.5.9153.762) UI 1.0.808/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

pro5188

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 04:19:55 AM »
i think she got the email  but it was put in her spam mail and got delete . so how does she get the activity code  again

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 04:26:35 AM »
By doing as was suggested by GloobyGoob use the resend link. Or as I suggested contact avast or element 5.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.5.6116 (build 24.5.9153.762) UI 1.0.808/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security