Author Topic: a Script who uppload files from pc. I'm tink !  (Read 4135 times)

chabbo

a Script who uppload files from pc. I'm tink !
« on: October 11, 2010, 05:39:41 PM »
Hi. My friend did send me a blogg i should look on becouse She Was ip blocked, and i did Try to look on the Site, but ofc its dont work

than i got some more info from The owner of that blogg site saying

The script to accrue more than info from Contacts, I had no idea before I started using it. Photos're definitely a bonus that it picks from hard drives, and even if there is high resolution as the originals so they will do well to web publishing ... as you see, thanks to "a certain person" honored this page with a larger number of hits, the time of writing 1659 pcs only this month, so get the script a lot of opportunities to gather information as well. It's pretty damn strange, even though she is so blocked as she continues försökra enter the page. It takes more than a few plugs in the electrical cabinet ...

The Text are Translatet in google,

hxxp://kalis.cyberhem.nu

E-jonic

Re: a Script who uppload files from pc. I'm tink !
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:18:12 PM »
Ohhh, that's some nasty shit you gotten your self into, man. Don't visit that site if you don't want vicious worms, trojans and viruses!! And you tricked me into clicking too?!! Tanx alot, man...  :P

chabbo

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2010, 09:31:20 PM »
I didnt Say you should look Either!... And i didnt hope you did look, what i did hear now That this is a virus That none Anti-virus company Can find,

E-jonic

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2010, 09:51:10 PM »
But I did look... Have been spending an afternoon formatting my harddrive. You shouldn't pass that address on to anyone especially not post it in a forum. We would not wish this problem, to get cought in an intelligent tracker, on anyone not even our worst enemies. Just stay away from it dude.

CharleyO

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 09:52:22 AM »

We often ask people to post links as inactive so that they can be investigated. This is what chabbo did.

An inactive link is an indication to those who do not know how to deal with malicious links to not go there.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 10:47:52 AM »
We often ask people to post links as inactive so that they can be investigated. This is what chabbo did.

An inactive link is an indication to those who do not know how to deal with malicious links to not go there.

+1
Furthermore there never was a clickable link...!!
asyn
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

chabbo

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 03:44:18 PM »
i Have 3 Exploits, from The site, Where should i post than And how you Want Me to post them?

Offline Milos

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 03:50:00 PM »
i Have 3 Exploits, from The site, Where should i post than And how you Want Me to post them?

Hello,
to virus@avast.com, with "Undetected malware" in subject and password protected attachement -- use password "infected" (without quotes).

Milos

chabbo

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2010, 03:57:24 PM »
thx milos its Sent :)