Author Topic: Safe Zone Exiting and Entering  (Read 2342 times)

Nesivos

Safe Zone Exiting and Entering
« on: February 27, 2011, 07:42:19 PM »

I searched the Forum for something on this but could not locate it though it might have already been discussed. 

In Safe Zone you can exit it and return to your normal desktop with one click

However the default method of entering Safe Zone requires two clicks, i.e. firstly right clicking on the Avast orange ball then clicking on Safe Zone.

It there a way to put Safe Zone on the Windows taskbar thereby eliminating a second click to enter Safe Zone?

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re: Safe Zone Exiting and Entering
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 07:48:57 PM »
That was the point of having the SafeZone button on the avast gadget...
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

Nesivos

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 07:59:11 PM »

No Avast gadget here, at least not that I can see.

I guess I should have followed all the posts about how to get the Avast gadget installed.

I will dig around when I have some time and see if I can find the answer on how to get the gadget installed. :)

Thanks

Offline danny96

• Malware Fighter
  • Advanced Poster
  • No-malware!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 08:02:29 PM »

I guess I should have followed all the posts about how to get the Avast gadget installed.

I will dig around when I have some time and see if I can find the answer on how to get the gadget installed. :)

Thanks

Did you tried to right click on desktop then Gadget / miniapplications and then choose Avast! Antivirus. If It's not here then Control Panels > Avast! Antivirus > Change Components > and check here "Avast! Gadget" and then it should appear in gadgets.
Real-time protection and Firewall: COMODO Internet Security 12.0.0.6810 -- Additional Protection: Web Of Trust, Ublock, NoScript, Malwarebytes Premium, Avast! Online Security, Hitman Pro -- OS: Windows 10

Nesivos

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 08:03:48 PM »

Thanks

Did you tried to right click on desktop then Gadget / miniapplications and then choose Avast! Antivirus. If It's not here then Control Panels > Avast! Antivirus > Change Components > and check here "Avast! Gadget"

I searched the Forum and found the answer which is as you suggested.

Got in installed and minimized

P.S. I moved it to my second monitor for easy out of the way access in normal mode
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:06:55 PM by Nesivos »