Author Topic: Any option to received google maps link when sending location command  (Read 4946 times)

007WillieRuiz

Any option to received google maps link when sending location command. It TA it have this option great when using the google maps app.

Offline Werner

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Any option to received google maps link when sending location command
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 03:34:14 PM »
Hello,

avast! Anti-Theft works the same way Theft Aware did. You can still use the SMS commands to get the location updates.

if I misunderstood your question - please describe it more clearly. I'll be glad to help you.

Werner

Zocor

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 10:49:47 PM »
Hi werner.

Nice job, well done. But what happened whit the selection between Google maps link and avast (in this case) map links when a LOCATE command is issued? meaning what happened whit the option of using plain Google maps links? The avast google maps show to small, don't need all the fuss around the Thumbnail maps. I'll rather have the option back to make my own choice witch map i want to use, thank you.

mike.

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 11:06:30 PM »
I would like this option as well, to receive location reports in Google map format.

I find the location map returned with the default setting is to small to see without zooming.