Author Topic: Help  (Read 1794 times)

mrmadog1

Help
« on: April 01, 2012, 03:13:25 AM »
I installed Avast 7.0 yesterday and now I have several programs that are not working right.  When I try to log into yahoo, I receive this error An ActiveX control on this page might be unsafe to interact with the other parts of the page.  Do you want to allow this interaction Yes/No It doesn't seem to matter if I choose yes or no.  Then when I go into Yahoo messenger I'm unable to see the text that I type.  If I try to go into a chat room, I don't get the security code to enter and nothing happens.  I tried to get to my bank account in Internet Explorer and it would let me enter the account number on the first page, but then I can't enter the password on the second page.  I have sent a support ticket - no reply.  I may have to uninstall and ask for my money back if I can't get some kind of answer to this problem.. PLEASE HELP!!!

Solone

Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 06:30:37 PM »
I have had similar problems. Internet Explorer seems to be broken as is Google Chrome. I tried to play a game on google chrome a few days back and it said I had to download the game and then I got an error saying that something was inconsistent and the zip file could not be created due to Avast sandbox. now nothing is working and even safari is starting to act up. Scans said I had 2 viruses but that they were fixed. Help! Oh and adobe flash player wont work in internet explorer either.