Author Topic: Problem New  (Read 2980 times)

lava1

Problem New
« on: April 28, 2004, 07:24:35 PM »
I wrote a email to support@awz.cz and I haven't got a response back yet so I was wondering if someone can tell me about what I should do with the problem I have discovered in the error Log in the part that says (AAVM INIALIZTION ERROR UNHANDLED EXCEPTION IN AVAMP) It dosen't seem like it affects my computer operations, but  this happens when I do a virus check or I see it when I restart my computer up it's there!  I wish someone can explain to me plainly what it is!  and tell me how to rectify it.   I am a new to the techicial parts of the computer so if tech person can help me I would apprecate it.  ( Plus the other thing is the new versionof AVAST Home  doesn't show I have the new version update. When I click on for an update it states that I have it and what should I do?  It says I have it already.   Thanks for your help and I wait to hear from someone.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 12:41:48 PM by lava1 »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re:Problem New
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 04:27:00 AM »
AAVM INIALIZTION ERROR UNHANDLED EXCEPTION

Generally could be related to RPC (Remote Procedure Call) problems. RPC is a windows must-be-running service... If now your avast is ok, you do not have to worry to much, but are you receiving this message each day?

The new version of AVAST Home doesn't show I have the new version update. When I click on for an update it states that I have it and what should I do?

There are program and virus database updates.
The last versions are: program 4.1.396 and VPS 0418-4
The best things in life are free.