Author Topic: Small Bug in the My.Avast Website  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
Small Bug in the My.Avast Website
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:07:49 PM »
Hello guys,

I would like to share a small bug that I have found on my.avast website:

Every information related to detection in the activity log works fine if the detection is newer then one week.

However if the detection is older than one week, the chart for the last week disappears as expected, but the chart for last month and last year will also disappear (leaving an "Infected Item" title in the right side of the "Scanned Items" title for the "Last Month" and for the "Last Year" informations). The detection list at the end of the page works fine (just after the "Last Year" information).

Also, if the detection is older than 1 month, the "Last Week" and "Last Month" will work fine (not showing any chart), but the "Last Year" will leave a "Infected Item" title without a chart at the right side and the detection list will disappear at the end of the web page.

Thanks for your time,

BrBrasil

Offline mikaelrask

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
Re: Small Bug in the My.Avast Website
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:23:39 PM »
hey i think the avast team will check into this problem. but do you have the latest version of avast? you could try that and see if the bug remains.

the latest version is 7.0.1451.
Windows 8.1 amd a10-5700 64 bit
12 GB ram 1 tb hard drive. Avast 18, MBAM

Offline Tonanet

• I'm a llama!
Re: Small Bug in the My.Avast Website
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 11:58:16 PM »
Hello!

Thanks for the answer! The problem persists after the update for the new version.

Any statement from the avast team about this little bug?

Thanks for your time,

Elminster