Author Topic: HELP!! Troj/VB-FGD  (Read 2522 times)

Chris Appleyard

HELP!! Troj/VB-FGD
« on: June 29, 2012, 05:30:50 PM »
Hello.
I have scanned with antivirus products and virus removal tools from the Thread on here but no luck.. I know I have this.. because my screen flcikers when I log on and it created "Run Once" in the Registry witch I have removed but I need help.. I have tired to get boot and nuke started (booting) but no luck booting it up.. so I dont know what to do.. I do online banking and much more I need to keep my self safe.. I have almost had enough of Windows now.. When I do get the money I`ll be going down the Apple store to get a Mac... I dont give a *** about Windows now.. theres too many virus products out there.. I have JUST! got my internet back up and running and with just 2 days I have a ***** virus.. why is this?? and no one please do not post a link to the thread because I have tried that and all the logs and everything I have tired within this fourm so far has not worked for me I need to proper help from a person who knows how to remove malware.. I am experienced but not that experienced.. if you know what I mean.. Please please!! can someone help me on this.. I do have a backup but its for my personal folders.. I don't backup the entire hard drive..

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: HELP!! Troj/VB-FGD
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 05:53:23 PM »
The forum have a virus and worms section for posting virus problems..

OBS: do you think Mac is virusfree?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: HELP!! Troj/VB-FGD
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 06:05:15 PM »
The forum have a virus and worms section for posting virus problems..

Not sure what he is after...?? ???
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=100306.msg801288#msg801288
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0