Author Topic: why is printer not working in safezone  (Read 2176 times)

kevbeck

why is printer not working in safezone
« on: May 15, 2012, 05:02:04 AM »
can someone tell me why printing would not work while using safezone. It has worked before but is not now. I was unable to print a important receipt after making a transaction online. After printing, it caused my session to crash and closed out my session. I am unable to retrieve that information - it was  a one time session. BS!! Can someone at least give me some help to fix this printing issue.

Offline DJBone

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
Re: why is printer not working in safezone
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:42:34 AM »
It's a known bug and should be resolved in the next (beta) version.
In the meantime you could try this workaround from "vick35": "Entering in the printer properties and advanced settings and changing the settings from printing documents in the queue for faster printing to directly to the printer ...  the printing is done!" (http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=76679.msg771768#msg771768)

DJBone
Win10 x64, APS (always latest version)
Avast Mobile Security (always latest version)

leviteonworship

Re: why is printer not working in safezone
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 05:17:23 PM »
Já tive esse tipo de problema no meu Avast IS 7.0 e já foi SOLUCIONADO. Eu costumava fazer as transações bancárias pelo Safezone, mas não conseguia imprimir os comprovantes. Depois de vários meses, meu problema foi solucionado automaticamente depois que instalei a versão 7.0.1451. O serviço de impressão do Safezone só foi desbloqueado a partir da versão 7.0.1451. Agora consigo imprimir tudo!

Automatic translation: I've had this problem on my Avast 7.0 IS and has been solved. I used to do banking transactions by SafeZone, but could not print the vouchers. After several months, my problem was solved automatically after I installed the version 7.0.1451. The print service SafeZone was only unlocked from version 7.0.1451. Now I can print everything!