Author Topic: SIM Card Change Notification - Notificacion cambio de SIM  (Read 3513 times)

alejobenitez

SIM Card Change Notification - Notificacion cambio de SIM
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:24:26 AM »
ENGLISH
Hello everyone, so here is my history. My girlfriend sold his phone, but before she handed it I did a factory reset. Now once in a while i get a message saying that the SIM card has been changed. So that means that after the factory reset it kept something of the avast anti theft features. I want to know if there some way to remove me from the notification without having the phone in person. I've seen theres a command to deactivate the protection but to do that I need the password and of course... my girlfriend doesn't remember what the password is, and for what i've read it cannot be recover. What are my choises?, any idea?

Thanks

ESPAÑOL
Hola a todos, esta es mi historia. Mi novia vendio su celular, pero antes de entregarlo yo le hice un reinicio a los valores de fabrica. Ahora de vez en cuando recibo un mensaje notificandome de que al celular se le ha cambiado la sim. Lo que significa que después del reinicio a los valores de fabrica algunas caracteristicas del avast se quedaron en el teléfono. Quiero saber si hay alguna manera de quitarme de la lista de notificaciones sin tener el celular en persona. He visto que hay un comando para desactivar la protección pero para hacerlo necesito una contraseña y por supuesto.... mi novia no se acuerda cual es, y por lo que he leido no se puede recuperar la contraseña. Cuales son mis opciones?. Alguna idea?

Gracias

reinhardholzner

Re: SIM Card Change Notification - Notificacion cambio de SIM
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 09:32:13 AM »
without password - no choices :-) with password you can disable it. best you call that person.