I just uploaded it moments ago. Here's the link of the analysis:https://www.virustotal.com/file/377598a25e9cdc06559f8db1552dd78d93cb9aeffb43ab7fee8b109d4a8c83e2/analysis/1342546118/
There was no place for me to click on "Report as false positive" at this analysis link.
So here's how I fixed my machine in the meantime:
--Made a copy of 400.vps (the July 7, 2012 version of the database) from my VirtualBox.
--Uninstalled Avast 4.8 Home from my desktop
--Rebooted the machine
--Installed Avast 4.8 Home on my desktop
--Before rebooting, I changed the program settings, changing BOTH the "Update" options (program/virus database) to MANUAL and copying the 400.vps database to the DATA folder.
--Entered the license key.
--Clicked on the ABOUT menu option to confirm I am running the July 7, 2012 virus definition (file version 120705-0)
--Right-clicked on the program that was generating a "Malware" error (i.e. Babel.exe); no error message. Application now runs flawlessly.