Author Topic: New Avast Pro license subscription expiration date not updating  (Read 2974 times)

Xceltech

I just renewed my Avast Pro subscription and installed the new license file as instructed. However, the expiration date has not updated under the subscription tab and I continue to get annoying license renewal pop up windows on our production PC's. I have re-downloaded the new license file and inserted it into the antivirus program every possible way, multiple times with the same result.

The subscription willl expire in 12 days currently and I do not know what me next options are. Any help would be appreciated.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: New Avast Pro license subscription expiration date not updating
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:47:03 PM »
Have you rebooted after renewal of the subscription ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Xceltech

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 09:33:33 PM »
Yes, I have rebooted several times.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 10:14:55 PM »
Try a repair of avast:
XP - Add Remove programs, select 'avast! Anti-Virus,' click the Change/Remove button and select Repair, click next and follow.

Vista, win7 - Control Panel, Programs & Features, uninstall a program, select 'avast! Anti-Virus,' click the Uninstall/Change and select Repair, click next and follow.

You may need to reboot after the repair.

You didn't specify exactly what you trued:
Try double clicking the license.avastlic file that you saved to your hard disk.

If the above doesn't work a clean reinstall is your next option, more on that if required.

Is it avast Pro or avast Internet Security that you have installed ?
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security