Author Topic: TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA  (Read 7108 times)

MagicMalachi

TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:48:39 AM »
Hello,

Earlier today I noticed in my Notification window my Windows Action Center popped up with a warning saying "Windows has detected TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA, a known computer virus, on your computer."

Doing a Scan with Avast, Malwarebytes and Windows Defender now, so far haven't found anything will post again once scans are done and I restart my computer. Just letting yall know and want to see if anyone else has gotten this message before?

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »
and avast and malwarebytes was updated when you did the scan ?

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 10:33:30 PM »
Hi, I also got the message from my windows7 professional several times in the last 2 weeks:
Windows has detected TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA, a known virus, on your computer.
To remove the virus from your computer, follow these instructions:
Go to the following website:
1.Microsoft Safety Scanner
2. Tap or click Download Now, and then follow the instructions on the screen.

avast doest not find any threat nor mcaffee security plus. I am installing microsoft safety scaner  and will see if that works. did you use it? if so did it fix the problem?
I ll keep you updated the results in my case.
cheers

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 11:29:11 PM »
Hi, I also got the message from my windows7 professional several times in the last 2 weeks:
Windows has detected TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA, a known virus, on your computer.
To remove the virus from your computer, follow these instructions:
Go to the following website:
1.Microsoft Safety Scanner
2. Tap or click Download Now, and then follow the instructions on the screen.

avast doest not find any threat nor mcaffee security plus. I am installing microsoft safety scaner  and will see if that works. did you use it? if so did it fix the problem?
I ll keep you updated the results in my case.
cheers
start your own topic and you will recive removal help from one of the removal experts

vbaltazar

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 02:15:06 AM »
Hola, yo también he tenido este mensaje de Windows en el sentido de que mi computadora tiene este virus: TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA

He realizado un análisis completo del sistema con Avast y NO se ha detectado el virus.

¿Cómo lo puedo solucionar?

REDACTED

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 12:17:34 AM »
HI Pondus,
thanks for your suggestion of initiating my own topic but the topic already exist and i thought that the idea of a forum is to share experiences. 
For instance, from reading the previous post i immediately realized that the version of windows 7 had nothing to do and also that nobody had idea how to fix it. I wil try to see if anybody else had the issue.
Theoretically one can Use MSE to remove the TrojanDownloader:Win32/Adload.DA virus. But  even following the instructions MSO gives you does not work and the theoretical files created by the worm do not exist. Windows security tells you you have the virus, then run defender according the instructions but the damm thing does not even see the virus.
Avast was always on on my computer but it does not include that virus on its database.

CharleyO

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »

Hi flopezdiaz,

While the problem might be similar, there are various factors (such as OS, other security programs, etc.) that can have a great influence on the solution(s) given in each case. When dealing with the removal of malware, it is always best to work on each one in different threads as to prevent confusion as well as improper results.