Author Topic: Is this really safe to use with Avast  (Read 3298 times)

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
Is this really safe to use with Avast
« on: October 17, 2012, 09:34:48 PM »
Immunet Protect FREE is a unique, cloud-based antivirus program, much like Panda Cloud Antivirus. Immunet Protect FREE protects your computer from bots, worms, viruses, Trojans, keyloggers, and spyware.

Immunet Protect FREE works on Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You must also be connected to the Internet at all times.

I think Protect FREE from Immunet is one of the best free antivirus programs for several reasons: you never have to update it, it has completely free telephone based support, and it can be run alongside some of the other best free antivirus tools like AVG Anti-Virus Free, Microsoft Security Essentials, and avast! Free Antivirus, increasing your overall protection!

Mayflower

Re: Is this really safe to use with Avast
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 10:02:15 PM »
Doesn't avast protect you?

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 10:10:05 PM »
Don't be foolished by such ads.
It is NOT compatible with other antivirus. Sooner or later you'll see conflicts, freezes, crashes...
The best things in life are free.

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 10:12:51 PM »
Don't be foolished by such ads.
It is NOT compatible with other antivirus. Sooner or later you'll see conflicts, freezes, crashes...

Okay.  Won't be installing it.  Thank you.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
When we recomend a program to install..... You always say some thing went wrong and uninstall.   ;D

CharleyO

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2012, 09:50:50 PM »

@ -midnight,

With Immunet, you must be connected to the Internet because that is how it updates the program & it does it automatically. I know this because I tested it about 1-1/2 years ago with my firewall setting to "ask" for that program's permission to get unto the Internet.

So, no, you do not need to update it, BUT, it does need to be updated. It just does the updating itself and will do that several times a day of need be.