@ShinigamisenpaiPreparation ...Multiple Antivirus Programs
- I will be working on your Malware issues this may or may not solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (Install/Uninstall programs, delete files, edit the registry, etc...)
- Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
- It is important that you reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
- Your security programs may give warnings for some of the tools I will ask you to use. Be assured, any links I give are safe.
- Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
You are running more than 1 Antivirus program!
(Panda Security, S.L.)
Running - more than one - antivirus program is not recommended because:[list=1]
- They can conflict with each other.
- Report the other antivirus software as malicious.
- Antivirus programs use an enormous amount of computer's resources... actively scanning your computer.
- Can cause your computer to become unstable...run slowly and even, in rare cases, BSOD crash...etc
I strongly suggest
you uninstall one of them. Which one, is your decision.
Then go here adn download uninstaller tool to remove antivirus remains:http://singularlabs.com/uninstallers/security-software/
To make sure nothing left behind ...
(~ 6MB) on Desktop
Run it by double-clicking
, choose the second option (Clean Up a Failed Uninstall
), confirm with Continue
, go to Next
, wait to be finished, choose If something is listed, scan and remove it by clicking on the Next .*************************************Malware RemovalStep#1
and save it to your desktop
by doubleclicking on it.
- Press Start Scan
- If Suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If Malicious objects are found, select Cure.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
> Download ComboFix from here
and save it to your Desktop
.If you are unsure how ComboFix works please read this guide carefully.note: ComboFix must be downloaded to your Desktop.
> Temporarily disable your AntiVirus
program. If you are unsure how to do this please read this or this Instruction.How to disable avast:
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and choose Open Avast! User Interface.
- In the window that opens on the top right corner, click Settings.
- In a new window that opens, choose the option Troubleshooting, Uncheck Enable avast! self-defense, and click OK.
- Right-click on the avast! icon in the lower right corner of the screen and select avast! shield controls .
- In the menu that appears, choose Disable Permanently. When you are prompted to turn off security, click Yes.
: Do not forget to turn on this option after the cleaning.
> Run ComboFix
. Click on I Agree!ComboFix will check if there is a newer version of ComboFix available.
Click Yes if prompted to download.ComboFix will display DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue.If Recovery Console is not installed, ComboFix will offer download & installation.
Click Yes to allow ComboFix to install Recovery Console.
Note:Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running.
If you see a message like "Illegal operation attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion" just restart computer once more.
> When the tool is finished, it will produce a log report for you. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt
Attach log reports ( ComboFix.txt) back to topic.
> Check USB storage devices / removable drives
from one of the following links: MyCity - Official download link Softpedija - Mirror download link
Recommendation to under General and Scanner tab you click on Defaults button to choose recommended options.
- Double click MCShield-Setup to install the application.
- Wait a few seconds to MCShield finish initial scan.
- Connect your USB storage devices to the computer one at a time. Scanning will be done automatically.
When all scanning is done, you need to attach a logreport that has made MCShield.
Start -> All Programs -> MCShield -> Logs
Attach here -> AllScans.txtExplanation: USB storage devices are all the USB devices that get their own partition letter at connecting to the PC,
e.g. flash drives (thumb/pen drives, USB sticks), external HDDs, MP3/MP4 players, digital cameras,
memory cards (SD cards, Sony Memory Stick, MultiMedia Cards etc.), some mobile phones, some GPS navigation devices etc.