Author Topic: orders@avast.com response time  (Read 10628 times)

schuylar

orders@avast.com response time
« on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:07 PM »
I was told by customer support to send an email to orders@avast.com with a refund request and that they would respond within 24 hours. It has been 24 hours so I called again and then I was told to wait another 24 hours. So is it supposed to be 24 hours, 2 days, or what?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: orders@avast.com response time
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 10:17:23 PM »
Usually, such requests should go to: sales(at)avast.com
Never have seen orders(at)avast.com, but maybe it's something new..?? ???
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

schuylar

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 10:26:50 PM »
Usually, such requests should go to: sales(at)avast.com
Never have seen orders(at)avast.com, but maybe it's something new..?? ???
I sent an email to sales first, but I was told today by cs that it was wrong. It has been almost 2 days for sales and 1 day for orders, no response yet.

Offline pk

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 12:28:02 AM »
Please be patient, we did receive all your three emails -- they're in queue waiting for processing.

schuylar

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 12:32:37 AM »
Please be patient, we did receive all your three emails -- they're in queue waiting for processing.
I thought I only sent two. It seems like I shouldn't have been told within 24 hours. I am just frustrated because not only is the scanning/removal the same as the free version (at least for what I like to use) and there is still adware on my laptop,

Offline pk

• Avast team
  • Super Poster
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 12:37:48 AM »
>> I thought I only sent two.
1- introduction, 2- received email and 3- credit card info

Paid versions have other added features. No AV can remove all adwares, maybe you should post it on this forum and I'm sure we'd help you to get rid of it.

schuylar

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2012, 12:40:31 AM »
>> I thought I only sent two.
1- introduction, 2- received email and 3- credit card info

Paid versions have other added features. No AV can remove all adwares, maybe you should post it on this forum and I'm sure we'd help you to get rid of it.
I have no use for -
"SafeZone: Secures shopping & banking    
Sandbox: Lets you surf the web virtually       
Sandbox: Runs risky programs virtually"

brian.witts

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 04:03:37 PM »
I am still waiting for a reply from to cancel my order I have been trying to cancel this order for about three weeks with out success or any inclination that its be ing dealt  with I have spent hours on the phone trying to cancel it after being put on hold for about 15 minutes at a time and no one comes back to me to explain to me what is happening please can  you sort it out for me and recredit me with the £24 .00 yours gratefully bryan.witts@hotmail.co.uk

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 04:30:11 PM »
I am still waiting for a reply from to cancel my order I have been trying to cancel this order for about three weeks with out success or any inclination that its be ing dealt  with I have spent hours on the phone trying to cancel it after being put on hold for about 15 minutes at a time and no one comes back to me to explain to me what is happening please can  you sort it out for me and recredit me with the £24 .00 yours gratefully bryan(dot)witts (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

It is unwise to post your email in a publicly available forum, it could be harvested by a bot and get added to various s p a m lists, etc.

I would suggest obfuscating your email address, like in the quoted text or remove it completely.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

brian.witts

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2013, 09:44:35 AM »
I have continualy ask for you to refund my £24.00 back since the beginning of nov with out success I have been trying hard to get it back I have sent e mail after e mail to you but you never get back to me or refund my money back so can you give me a  telephone number so I can speak to the boss or do I refer you to the trading standards so I can get some results it seems to me you take the money off me straight away but you do not want to refund me                  gratefully bryan .witts@hotmail.co.uk

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
1) Always hide your email unless you enjoy getting spam!

2) Try using this form.
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.