I see that you have running TDSSKiller...
2012-10-30 23:49 . 2012-10-30 23:49 -------- d-----w- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine
- The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for this issue on this machine.
- If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to ask.
- Please refrain from making any further changes to your computer (Install/Uninstall programs, delete files, edit the registry, etc...)
- Please DO NOT run any other tools or scans whilst I am helping you.
Delete old TDSSKiller, download fresh TDSSKiller
and save it to your desktop Step#1
by doubleclicking on it.
- Press Start Scan
- If Suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If Malicious objects are found, select Cure.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
> Please attach the contents of that log in your next reply.-------------------------------------------------- Step#2
Note:It will also create a log in the C:\ directory.*************************************** Step#3
- Re-run TDSSKiller.exe and click on Change parametres.
- Under Additional options check the boxes next to Verify Driver Digital Signature and Detect TDLFS file system, then click OK
- Click on Start Scan.
- If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
- If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
- Click the Report button and attach the contents of it into your next reply
Combofix must be running from Desktop;
Running from: c:\users\Admin\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
> Open notepad
and copy/paste the text present inside the code box below:
Save this as CFScript.txt
Close all browser windows and refering to the picture above.
Referring to the screenshot above, drag CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe.
ComboFix will will re-run. When finished, it will produce a log for you.
Attach the contents of the log in your next reply. (typical location: C:\ComboFix.txt
- fresh TDSSKiller .<version_date_time>log.txt .txt (1 primary) scanning log
- fresh TDSSKiller .<version_date_time>log.txt .txt (2 secondary) scanning log
- fresh Combofix.txt log