Author Topic: Need some encouraging words from you!  (Read 11181 times)

Offline xistenz

• Poster
Re: Need some encouraging words from you!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2005, 07:12:07 PM »
No, you misunderstand me. I used the word "thee" as a superlative, not a typo of "three".

su·per·la·tive
adj.
1. Of the highest order, quality, or degree; surpassing or superior to all others.
2. Excessive or exaggerated.
3. Grammar. Of, relating to, or being the extreme degree of comparison of an adjective or adverb, as in best or brightest.
Source: http://www.dictionary.com

Therefore: avast is of the highest order and quality, and is surpassing or superior to all other antivirus products!  ;D

troubleshooting

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2005, 07:13:24 PM »
Personally, I think that avast is thee best antivirus software around. It beats the pants off the likes of Norton and McAfee.

It is so good that I use it on both my home PCs and I have recommended it to all my friends. Even my grandmother uses it!  :D.

I used to run AVG on another computer and became so irritated with it that I took it off completely and installed avast.

Well done Alwil!

So u say that Avast! is the 3rd best AV..So what the 1st and 2nd best AV? ;D

Looks like Yeee Olde English typo'e' meaning the not three  ;D ;D
DavidR ur right!It is actually the..which he put as "thee" ;D
and i am a fool that consider as 3rd.. ;D ;D

troubleshooting

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2005, 07:16:26 PM »
No, you misunderstand me. I used the word "thee" as a superlative, not a typo of "three".

su·per·la·tive
adj.
1. Of the highest order, quality, or degree; surpassing or superior to all others.
2. Excessive or exaggerated.
3. Grammar. Of, relating to, or being the extreme degree of comparison of an adjective or adverb, as in best or brightest.
Source: http://www.dictionary.com

Therefore: avast is of the highest order and quality, and is surpassing or superior to all other antivirus products!  ;D

Oh..ic..what i nut shell i am.... ;D

Offline YLAP

• Avast Evangelist
  • Super Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2005, 07:08:18 PM »
avast! Home is the best AV I ever had. Before it I've used AVG, but it has a lot of problems with updates.
Avast! has a perfect support team and super friendly forum.
Avast! team quickly responds to new treats and some issues if detected. (no one is perfect)
I can say, that avast! team is doing a great job improving this program.

TG

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 01:14:21 PM »
Thanks all of you. I'm sure our words have given good backing to Avast team and I wish them every best for the next 4.6 Release.