Author Topic: Avast Icon  (Read 1898 times)

monarols

Avast Icon
« on: November 10, 2012, 03:10:23 AM »
Hello there. New to Avast and it looks pretty good to me. Just one question. I Installed the Avast Mob security package on my SG3 in advanced mode (Sadly have no root) Renamed the app to something less obvious, rebooted, set stealth mode and as advertised, the icon I renamed dissapeared from the APP draw.

However, the Avast mobile security icon is still in the app draw, alerting any crim that the phone has some sort of "Security" on it. If the Avast icon cant be removed, wouldnt it be better to call it "Avast Anti Virus" at the very least?

As both icons (when visible) lead to the same login screen, I would prefer to lose the "Avast Mob Security" Icon from the app draw, and have my renamed app showing full time (In stealth mode) That way, depending on what you called your Avast security App, it would be much harder to see.

Or am I missing something? (Likely) LoL

Cheers Chris

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast Icon
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0