Author Topic: Update from 7.0.1466 - is there still problem with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware  (Read 2040 times)

Offline rob24

I'm still on 7.0.1466.

I read on these forums a few weeks back there were problems with the update before the latest with, I believe with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware free version (see sig). Is this still so with the new update? If so is there anything I should do to ensure I get no problems? It's just there seemed to be so many issues then with people not being able to use their PCs (having to uninstall and perform clean installs), BSOD, etc., that I didn't do the update then and simply left well alone. I am now getting prompts to update.

Avast has caused problems before (at the first upgrade to version 7) and I need to be fully assured that all will be OK to upgrade to 1474 with my Windows version, and other security etc. My DVD drive isn't working so I can't reinstall anything.
Intel Core i5 CPU 4 x 3200 Mhz, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, Windows 10 64 bit, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.6 free, Superantispyware.
Samsung S3 mobile with Avast Mobile Pro and on Lenovo tablet.

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
I never had any issues or conflicts with avast and MBAM. You should be good to go.  :)
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.