Author Topic: I hate updates  (Read 1587 times)

DawnKiwi

I hate updates
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
Could someone please tell me how I can stop these updates of the antivirus to only once a day all at one time? I am getting peeved because these updates slow my computer down when I am trying to work?   >:(   I am getting frustrated because they come all sorts of time.  Help me before I through this anti-virus out the window!!!!!!!!!

I have anti-virus free.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: I hate updates
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 10:47:13 PM »
sett auto update to manual....

I hate updates
so does those who write virus.  ;D

Nesivos

Re: I hate updates
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 10:59:38 PM »
Could someone please tell me how I can stop these updates of the antivirus to only once a day all at one time? I am getting peeved because these updates slow my computer down when I am trying to work?   >:(   I am getting frustrated because they come all sorts of time.  Help me before I through this anti-virus out the window!!!!!!!!!

I have anti-virus free.

You can change the updates from auto-update to manual update.  This way you can pick and choose when to attempt an update.   If there is one available when you check the defeinitions should download and install at that time.

Go to Settings------>Updates---->Click "Manual"

When you want to update the Defintions go to Maintenance----->Update---------->Update engine and virus defnitions and click