Author Topic: suggestion for new version of avast  (Read 1500 times)

jefferson santiago

suggestion for new version of avast
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:01:05 PM »
 Hello everyone on the forum.
avast does not scan the windows registry, avast scans several places, the local disk, removable drive, system volume information, the folder windows etc. however avast does not scan the keys and values ​​of the windows regedit, it does not have the scanning either the fast or the complete system, not even in scanning Custom.is something really serious because many end up hiding rootkits this lugar.se I have more suggestion to implement'm sending.
  the date of release of avast is always in January, specifically for 19/01 as usual, maybe I'm wrong, I do not know what improvements should be implemented, as is the interface, which features new, I am just a User basic, but I am aware medio user and advanced a little Hacker.learned much without making any progress, I have a basic computer science course, everything I learned, stirring, rooting around in the machine, I am a user since version 4.8 of avast on 2007, although already know the positive and negative point of avast, what needs improving, follow the preventive tests, I recognize that virus go undetected by antivirus, and which are not yet part of the database of signatures or detection. :)

hugs
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:49:32 PM by jefferson santiago »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0