Author Topic: [Network Issue] After 29-32 hours of continuous online up-time, internet blocked  (Read 2203 times)

REDACTED

Like what is said in the subject title, after 29-32 hours of continuous online up-time, internet blocked, spamming the refresh button or the F5 key result in partial web page load but is still useless unless its a full web page load else it would not even load the web page at all and will just appear blank, attempting to connect to Battle.Net or any other related internet stuff or youtube will not load or result in unusable partial web page load, I had to restart my computer to resolve the network issue and it has been happening ever since I updated from version 11 of Avast Free Edition to the current latest version.

Windows XP Pro SP 3
Avast Free Edition
Virus Definitions 161206-0
Program 12.3.2280 build 12.3.3154.23
« Last Edit: December 07, 2016, 07:18:31 AM by LovelyJane »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
And what is showing that avast is causing this ?
There are tons of other possible causes.

REDACTED

When I check Event View in Control Panel,

Event Type:   Error
Event Source:   Service Control Manager
Event Category:   None
Event ID:   7011
Date:      2016/12/08
Time:      10:06:19
User:      N/A
Computer:   USER
Description:
Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from the avast! Antivirus service.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Its the latest entry in the event log then after that web pages and stuff can only get partial loads, mostly is only text, sometimes text and pictures, sometimes blank page but have to refresh page or F5 a lot of times.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 11:39:43 AM by LovelyJane »

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
I suggest to submit a support file to avast > https://www.avast.com/faq.php?article=AVKB33