Author Topic: Avast Firewall Error?  (Read 2055 times)

Offline DraKuL

Avast Firewall Error?
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:14:24 AM »
I get this error message pretty much everytime I log in to windows. Any idea what its about? (please see screenshot)
ASUS ROG Mobo - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X| RAM 32.00GB | 4TB HDD +1TB SSD | ATI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit |Avast One Individual | MBAM PRO - RealTime | SUPERAntiSpyware PRO |CC Cleaner | Chrome | Firefox |(The Latest Release of all the Software)

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Avast Firewall Error?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 03:57:22 AM »
Hi ;)

DraKuL I see you are still using old version of AIS version 6,update to latest version of AIS (7.0.1474),if you already have latest version try to repair AIS or remove it with aswclear.exe in safe mode. Still have problems?

aswclear.exe
http://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

How to use it?

Download aswclear.exe on your desktop
Start Windows in Safe Mode
Open (execute) the uninstall utility
If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
Click REMOVE
Restart your computer

Thank you.

Offline DraKuL

Re: Avast Firewall Error?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 08:51:39 AM »
Hi JuninhoSlo,

For some reason I cant update my signature, I am using the latest version of all the software as mentioned in my sig though :)
ASUS ROG Mobo - AMD Ryzen 7 3700X| RAM 32.00GB | 4TB HDD +1TB SSD | ATI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit |Avast One Individual | MBAM PRO - RealTime | SUPERAntiSpyware PRO |CC Cleaner | Chrome | Firefox |(The Latest Release of all the Software)