Author Topic: Unable to Delete ALL Specified Values (2)  (Read 15195 times)

So2L

Re: Unable to Delete ALL Specified Values (2)
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 09:27:18 PM »
Yes, there is 1 File in the folder I believe it was from this morning when I got that BlueScreen error. Edit: Do you need me to attach the .dmp file?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:29:15 PM by So2L »

Offline essexboy

• Malware removal instructor
  • Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 09:30:52 PM »
Unfortunately you will not be able to attach it, and if it is related to aswMBR then it is of no use

Are any programmes running in the background when it reboots or is it just idle

So2L

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 09:33:08 PM »
I'm not sure. I could Screenshot all the stuff in Task Manager, if that helps?

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 09:34:08 PM »
Yep that would be good but select "Show all Users"

So2L

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 09:43:23 PM »
Ok, I got these Screenshots. I'm not sure as to what Windows needs and what it doesn't need when it loadsup. Do you need me to post Screenshots of The Services too? It only allows me to post 1 Picture. I get a Forum Error saying Post is too Large 512kb max.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 09:45:17 PM by So2L »

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 09:49:36 PM »
OK whilst I have a thunk about this how is the computer behaving otherwise

So2L

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 09:54:11 PM »
Ok heres the other half of The Task Manager I cropped it to reduce filesize.

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »
Nothing there that looks abnormal

So2L

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 10:04:21 PM »
Hmm...Ok, I wonder what could be making it Reboot. It seems to Reboot like 15-30 min after I turn off My Monitor and leave My PC to watch a Movie or what have you & after alittle while I can hear The Windows Startup Tune and when I turn My Monitor back on its at The Windows 7 Logon Password Screen. Edit: Do you think I should run C:\>Properties>Tools>Error-checking ? I found this http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-performance/when-windows-7-computer-is-idle-it-will-reboot/a391272d-635a-42e9-a67c-473b7fdc64c2 but its another persons problem but he has ATI & AMD as I do too...Maybe I have outdated drivers. I do not know. Please I need all the help I can get.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:15:13 PM by So2L »

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »
Yes a driver update may help

I use slim driver http://www.driverupdate.net/downloads/SlimDrivers-setup.exe

So2L

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »
Cool, I'm going to have to wait on SlimDriver Program as I am on Set Budget. It says in DxDiag that Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7450 - Driver Date: 4/26/2012 so its pretty much is outdated & needs updated. I found AMD Website but I don't know which Driver to Download. I'm Sorry, I know this is an Anti-Virus Forum & I'm way out of context here but the whole cause of this was from a Virus. I have The DxDiag Log but I don't know if I should attach it as it could contain information that could be a Security Risk if it fell into the wrong hands? Edit: I really appreciate your help & expertise in getting rid of those Contaminated RegKeys for Me. I had no idea on how to do that. After I get this Problem resolved I'm going to update My Avast FREE to Pro or Internet Security I don't know which one to get though.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 12:17:44 AM by So2L »

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »
I would expect the video driver update to cure most of it, as the number of drivers that it has running are a bit excessive

So2L

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 02:50:37 AM »
Ok I will have to check into that. This Computer is an HP Pavilion h8-1234 & it came bundled with an excessive amount of prebundle software that I will never use & I don't know what to unistall. I tried to uninstall The HP Touchsmart Calendar but some weird Box pops-up with 2 options & I don't know what to click so I left it alone because the number of processes is remarkable high I think 78-80 processes I think thats a bit too much. I might be wrong. My older PC which was an eMachine which I gave to my Pap because he got me this PC had 46 processes at max. I'm really stressed out here as soon as I leave my pc, when it goes Idle in like 15-30min it Reboots everytime & its really buggin me because I think thats bad when Windows keeps saying unexpected shutdown. I tried to go to The Microsoft Forums to post the .dmp files so they can help me but I can't find where you attach files in their Forums. I never had this chronic Reboot Problem untill I got that nasty FBI Moneypak Virus.  :(

Offline essexboy

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • Dragons by Sasha
    • Malware fixes
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 10:50:48 AM »
Lets try this

Download and Install Combofix

Download ComboFix from one of the following locations:
Link 1
Link 2

VERY IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

* IMPORTANT - Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • Accept the disclaimer and allow to update if it asks

• When finished, it shall produce a log for you.
  • Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.[/b]
Notes:
1. Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. Do not "re-run" Combofix. If you have a problem, reply back for further instructions.

3.  If after the reboot you get errors about programmes being marked for deletion then reboot, that will cure it.

Please make sure you include the combo fix log in your next reply as well as describe how your computer is running now

So2L

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2012, 05:42:11 AM »
I didn't try ComboFix yet but I seen what my pc does before it Reboots. The sound goes out and there is a Red X on the speaker in the taskbar next to the clock, then, The Taskbar goes away, next, The Videocard cutsout and the screen shows alot of lines across the monitor, last, My PC Reboots. All in about 10-20sec time. You still want me to do combofix?