Author Topic: How to insert Activation codefor Avast 7.0 version  (Read 9554 times)

naveensanagasetti

How to insert Activation codefor Avast 7.0 version
« on: January 06, 2013, 04:16:57 PM »

Hi,
I have a license key , my trial version has been completed now i want to insert my license key for that i'm following this steps

1. Highlight the license key above, then right click on it and select "Copy"
2. Open your avast Free Antivirus and select the Maintenance" tab on the left side. Then select "Registration"
3. Click the "Insert the license key" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Right click in the empty Registration box then select "Paste"
5. Click "OK". Your license key is now inserted and the program can now be used free of charge for a further 12 months.

i attached my screen shot . in that when i click on insert license key button it's asking only .avast supported files.

but i have only 27 digits insert license code only , so i click on Insert activation code but when  i try to insert my 27 digits code the total code has not been inserted it's takes only 15 digits only .what should i do now can anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Offline JuninhoSlo

• Avast Evangelist
  • Advanced Poster
Re: How to insert Activation codefor Avast 7.0 version
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 04:46:32 PM »
Remove Avast with aswclear.exe in safe mode and install latest version of Avast (7.0.1474),do you still have problems with activation code?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:52:56 PM by JuninhoSlo »

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 06:17:00 PM »
No need to copy and paste. avast GUI>Maintenance>Registration>click "Insert License File> reboot.
avast will find the key on it's own.  :)
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

hardikjoshi

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »
AVAST trial version 8 not starting... wht to do??