Author Topic: Enhancement Request - Report Battery Status  (Read 6118 times)

REDACTED

Re: Enhancement Request - Report Battery Status
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 12:17:22 PM »
This is strange, because the dialogue is black originally; what is the browser&version? OS? Thanks!

REDACTED

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 02:54:13 PM »
Dear Avast Team,

Tested several options, and located +/- the problem... but personaly can not find the solution...

Situation test:
Used 2 different laptops : 1 with windows 7 32bit fully updated AND other with windows 8.1 64bit fully updated... and the problem is identical, so in my opinion not system related... no difference here, problem stays.

Standard browser is set on "FIREFOX ESR-channel version 24.8.1... latest version FF ESR with old type interface"... see screenshot.
I use the older one because of the later version has the newer type of interface... whith less options...
Maybe that is the problem, that avast site is not compatibel any more and uses only the newer Firefox interface???

I also tested with an old portable Opera version 12.16 where even "NO popup apears" ( not white nor black ).

Found out on both PC's that when manual selecting "internet explorer" works well, and is showing black popups and text.

Problem is situated when using "older Firefox-type browsers"? In my case "FIREFOX ESR 24.x"-series
Plugin related? Or newer protocols?

Thanks for info about this...

*** Original question about battery value not changing... will this be corrected too?

REDACTED

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 03:34:54 PM »
Thanks a lot, seems we are not handling some calls in JS correctly - I will pass it to the my avast team.