Author Topic: Invalid Context ?  (Read 16832 times)

ladyinred

Re: Invalid Context ?
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2013, 07:25:11 PM »
Flip, thanks. Yes, I used google play. I have done as you instructed.  It seems to be corrected now.  Except after running play update and manual scan my version reads: 130130-00

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »
Flip, thanks. Yes, I used google play. I have done as you instructed.  It seems to be corrected now.  Except after running play update and manual scan my version reads: 130130-00

You are very welcome. Yes, that is the definitions version and it seems correct, these are the definitions released today :)

Filip

jonnysolar

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2013, 04:47:04 PM »
Severely pissed off now!!!!! 600+ invalid context messages; have followed every idea to do the updates and kibosh the probem, but it is now just getting worse, with EVERYTHING being picked up as virus.
Also the damn captcha forms - what sort of pillock uses them on forums like this for a standard reply. Having just typed out an entire post only to have it wiped and forced to start again because the stupid things aren't ever clear enough to properly identify.

So, a recap: Need advice on why this message keeps appearing, and also what is being done for the updates so that this does not keep on occurring.
Every time I run the scanner it gives a different number......

Offline Filip Havlicek

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2013, 07:18:32 PM »
Hi,

delete Mobile Security data via your device Settings, that should do the trick.

Filip