Author Topic: Trojan detected  (Read 1426 times)

unclecrash

Trojan detected
« on: February 13, 2013, 03:18:45 AM »
Hello Im in need of help! Im not too savy with the puter, I was on a rc forum the other day when I was attacked my puter started messing up with the zoom first then scroll lock and then google chrome brouser was typing over me as fast as I deleted it. A friend said I should try Avast free so I did. I did a scan and found a trojan so I put it in the chest. I thought I had fixed the problem, but two days later it was back. So I was trying to come onto the forum and it attacked me again so I logged off. Same thing happened today. Right now I am ok since I logged in on an incognito tab. But I did a full scan today and says Im clean and protected,but I am far from being clean it attacked me through the whole scan. I messed up and deleted the trojan. At least I think I messed up because now I cannot send it to you or show what it is. I tryed to post this in another thread but was attacked before I found how to go incognito ::) So please help if you can. Any info please put in lamemans turns so I can understand. Thanks UC

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
Re: Trojan detected
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 07:25:06 AM »
follow the guide and attach the requested logs.....not copy and paste.    http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=53253.0

AdwCleaner
Malwarebytes
OTL
aswMBR

when done, the removal experts will be notified and help you