Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)

Kazaav3.0

(1/2) > >>

Neron:
Can i download and use Kazaa3.0 with no conflicts with avast.I ask because:
" Kazaa includes built-in P2P Virus Protection – from BullGuard. It is specially designed to quarantine and delete suspect files. You can select how often you want your BullGuard program to scan Kazaa for viruses and check for the latest definition updates. BullGuard is the leading P2P virus protection software available and is exclusive to Kazaa.

Block suspect files with Kazaa Virus Filter - Block: .EXE, .SCR, .LNK, .BAT, .VBS, .COM, .DLL, .BIN and .CMD from your search results, for your additional safety.

Adult Filter – now with password protection, ensuring your settings are secure.

Having Kazaa is 100% Legal – On December 19, 2003, the Dutch Supreme Court confirmed that Kazaa peer-to-peer technology and its distribution is legal. Read important information here.

Kazaa has a No Spyware Commitment. "
if there is another resident in kazaa this may cause conflicts.
I've never used something like kazaa before(never user P2P programs :) )
sorry if i ask stupid questions ;D :D ::)

Eddy:
Yes you can use Avast & Kazaa without problems. But Kazaa comes with malware. So if you want to infect your system than it will be your own choice. ;)

Neron:
And there is no any way to remove the infection without removing Kazaa?What kind of malware-viruses,spyware...?
Can you tell me another good program like kazaa but without malware ;D :D ::)

And here is what they say:
Sharman's No Spyware Commitment

* Kazaa does NOT install or delete software from your computer without your permission.
    * Kazaa does NOT contain software that gathers personally identifiable information about you.
    * Kazaa and its partners securely process any credit card or transaction information you may give.
    * Kazaa does NOT contain software that monitors keyboard strokes.
    * Kazaa does NOT deceptively install software that centrally records your personally identifiable internet usage.
    * Kazaa does NOT prevent your efforts to remove Kazaa.

Neron:
So they are laying?! :o ::) :)
I believe you,but it's strange that the they lie.
And look at this picture:

Eddy:

--- Quote ---his proves that they are tracking something based upon your browsing habits. Tracking data on people for commercial use is spyware by anybody with common senses' definition.
--- End quote ---
Have a look HERE.

If you really read their eula, you will see they say (simplified):

We do not put malware on your system, but we do put GAIN advertising on your system. ;)
Guess that says it all, already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version