Author Topic: problems with last upgrade - not reachable links  (Read 2102 times)

el puma

problems with last upgrade - not reachable links
« on: February 26, 2005, 11:15:10 AM »
after the last automatic download/upgrade/update of avast, i have a problem: surfing on newsgroups i find links i want to reach, but when i clic on them i receive the following message. what have i do? thanks!

The page cannot be displayed
There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
Open the Web site home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the Web site home page.
HTTP 502 - Gateway timeout

avast! Web Proxy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The proxy server did not receive a correct response from the upstream server specified by URI or the response was not understood by proxy.

Winsock: (997) L'evento di I/O sovrapposto è in corso.
GET http://xoomer.virgilio.it/golfo37/storiacalcionapoli.htmWinsock: (997) L'evento di I/O sovrapposto è in corso.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re: problems with last upgrade - not reachable links
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 11:43:05 AM »
Interesting, you seem to be right. This page indeed doesn't open with WebShield enable. At least it is reproducible on our machines... Thanks.

Viva il calcio ;D
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.

el puma

Re: problems with last upgrade - not reachable links
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 11:59:38 AM »
it's not the sole unreachable link