Author Topic: No chance to send a command  (Read 2523 times)

catull

No chance to send a command
« on: February 21, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »
Dear Users,

thanks first of all for your open ear - I got around a long time with Cerberus and it always worked well. Then I decided to install AMS, because of the good reviews. Installed everything perfect, my Galaxy Nexus is rooted with Launcher Pro and on 4.2.2 - no Battery saver apps or someting like this.

I do not have a chance to send a command via Internet to the phone - always getting time-outs (see SS attached). Under preferences I did the "solve connections problems" but there was no result.

Back to cerberus or does anyone of you have a clue what I should try?

Regards, Markus

binhvirile

Re: No chance to send a command
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 03:39:40 AM »
Hi,

Did you install Anti-Theft? Would you check the sms command and confirm if it works or not?

Binh

catull

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 04:38:03 AM »
Hi Binh,

I have installed AntiTheft, activated and it seems to work on the phone. But even the SMS Command can´t reach the avast - but it reaches the phone, like a normal sms;

See SS´s

Markus

catull

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 05:19:57 AM »
I have uninstalled Antitheft and reinstalled - there is no remarkable change - The Webpage tells me to resolve a Security Problem and activate Antitheft - it is activated on the phone but I cannot "activate" it from the Webpage - timeout...  ;-(

catull

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »
Next step - Avast completely deinstalled and Cerberus reinstalled - Result: Everything´s fine with cerberus - I will stay with it...  ;-)

Avast gives a lot more of design and a good look and feel - but if it does not work... ?!

Regards, Markus