Author Topic: trojan and worms  (Read 2329 times)

REDACTED

trojan and worms
« on: February 22, 2013, 10:57:58 AM »
how can i also remove a trojan-gen mannually

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
Re: trojan and worms
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:15:20 AM »
More info
What file is detected.....full file path

What does avast say...a screenshot would help

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 02:46:06 PM »
after scanning my sysytem using full sysytem scan it says virus found and when i view details it displays                                                                                                                                                    process 2060 [ctfmon.exe].memory block          Threat:win32:trojan
c:\program files\...|>IRIMG1.JPG                         Archive is password protected
c:\program files\...|>IRIMG2.JPG                         Archive is password protected
c:\...|>qsvgicon 4.dll                                           reached the end of file

and to add to this there's unusual behaviour with my machine like when I click once on a folder it thrice clicks or double clicks something which was not there before and it bores me as when i want to look for something like in my computer folder it clicks and gets me to where i did not want and when i click the back tab it repeats the same making it unable for me to look the files I want

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2013, 03:46:16 PM »
process 2060 [ctfmon.exe].memory block
did you change the default scan settings?....dont change the settings if you do not know the result of doing it
did you select "scan memory". ?.....that is your problem.
dont use the scan memory setting as it give some veird scan results. serach the forum and you find lots of info

files that can not be scanned ( reason given by avast ) is just that and does not mean they are infected
search the forum and you find lots of info