Author Topic: Insert Note in Netscape 7.2 mail  (Read 8359 times)

Sokurah

Re: Insert Note in Netscape 7.2 mail
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2005, 06:16:12 PM »
pop3.isp.netscape.com port 110 > Provider running.   Yes

I’ve given up on this.  Went back to F-Prot to protect my 3 home computers and a work  laptop.  Paid for it.  F-Prot has no insert note feature.  Price for 5 comps was decent.  All honesty I think Avast is a great program.  Microsoft has Avast listed as AV provider.  I do a decent amount of E-mail, I really need e-mail scanning and a note insert.  If someone is able to make it work with Netscape 7.2 e-mail client on Windows XPSR2 platform again, could you post.  I like the old school look feel of my Netscape mail, hate Outlook, don’t like to change after years of using a mail client. 

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: Insert Note in Netscape 7.2 mail
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2005, 06:29:34 PM »
About the clean notes into the message body, can you try 'Settings' on my signature?
UseAlternateRtfSyncing value under [MailScanner] section:

Another mechanism for inserting notes into the body of emails is RtfSyncing is concerned with Rich Text Format. In emails, the user typically save both Rich text (HTML) and plain form of message. When you modify one type of message, RTFSync is the right function to synchronize text of message to the second form. Disable = 0.

See screenshot of settings here: http://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=9514

Don't forget that you will not see the inserted note in the 'Sent Items' folder of your mail program,
because avast adds the note after the mail leaves the mail program.
The best things in life are free.