Do you speak english?
Run thouse tools.
1. Malwarebytes AntiRootkit
3. Malwarebytes AntiMalware.
Here is how to do that:
Please download Malwarebytes AntiRootkit
and save it to your desktop.http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/mbar/Full instructions how to use MBAR
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/how-to-use-malwarebytes-anti-rootkit Please note: This is a beta version so please be sure to read the disclaimer and note of it.
- Unzip/unrar MBAR in a folder to your Desktop
- Open the folder where the contents were unzipped to run mbar.exe
- Click on Next > then on Update button to download fresh definitions.
- When database updates click Next
- In the following window ensure "Targets" scan for Drivers; Sectors; System are ticked. Then select "Scan button"
- If an infection/s are found ensure "Create Restore Point" is checked, then select the "Cleanup Button" to remove threats.
Or if you are sure any entries should not be kept, just untick them. A list of infected files will be listed.
- The Clean up procedure will be Scheduled for process.
- When complete pop-up will show you. Select the Yes button and the system should re-boot to complete the cleaning process.
>> Please attach the two following logs from the mbar folder:system-log.txt
and save it to your desktop
by doubleclicking on it.
- Press Start Scan
- If Suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
- If Malicious objects are found, select Cure.
Once complete, a log will be produced at the root drive which is typically C:\ ,for example, C:\TDSSKiller.<version_date_time>log.txt
Please post the contents of that log in your next reply.
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from here.
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart. (See Extra Note)
- Please save the log to a location you will remember ( desktop for example ).
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the entire report in your next reply.
> Re-run avast antivirus scan system.