Author Topic: I did not receive a email from awil  (Read 4279 times)

lava1

I did not receive a email from awil
« on: March 29, 2005, 08:57:50 PM »
Hi for some reason I did not get any email to notifie me that there was a new virus udate can someone tell me why.  When there is a new virus update I always get a email.   Thanks for your help about this. (What I am talking about is notification) about the 513-0  Thanks again
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 09:51:05 PM by lava1 »

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
Re: I did not receive a email from awil
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:07:51 PM »
Hi for some reason I did not get any email to notifie me that there was a new virus udate can someone tell me why.  When there is a new virus update I always get a email.   Thanks for your help about this. (What I am talking about is notification) about the 513-0  Thanks again

I suppose the email was not caught by the spam killer...
I suppose you're cleary registered to receive this mail.
But, I did not receive the mail today either  ::) :-[
The best things in life are free.

lava1

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 10:12:10 PM »
Thanks Technical it makes me feel better I was not the only one.  I thought it was me or something was wrong with my computer I thought of something weird Thanks again for your help making me rest easier. :)  Technical there is one other thing I do and maybe I should not worry about is every time I post something there is a yellow folder that is open it use to say blue when I would post something pls let me know why it is yellow now when I post something or ask a question on the forum here.  Thanks again!  Just to let u know I got notification when u reply to me and I do get notification on that too just to let u know.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 10:18:26 PM by lava1 »

lava1

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2005, 01:13:21 AM »
Again I thank you and wait for a reply

lava1

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2005, 03:44:38 AM »
Iam sorry to be a bother but I haven't heard nothing yet :'(

Offline Lisandro

• Avast team
  • Certainly Bot
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2005, 04:03:08 AM »
I am sorry to be a bother but I haven't heard nothing yet :'(

Calm down... It's late in the evening there... There is a difference in local time.
Anyway, is not that hard to live without the email... Do you have your updates set to automatic? Take it easy  8)
The best things in life are free.