Author Topic: Cannot renew my license!  (Read 2052 times)

Burnz

Cannot renew my license!
« on: April 13, 2013, 10:40:10 PM »
What happened to Avast!? I cannot put my license code. Under subscription I tried to click the renew now then it gives me a window that to renew I need to choose 1 of the 3 option there and ALL HAVE A PAYMENTS! Tried the insert license file and it direct me in a new window that you will look for a license "FILE"....really....a file? Tried the last option there.....insert activation code, it direct me to a window that you need to fill-up something but the code is different from the license. It has 3 boxes that my license cannot fit all in there. In the end I cannot do something here.... I even tried to repair it under control panel then it switched my new avast interface to the old one. I also cannot update it because the system is telling me that I need to renew my license. What now!?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 10:47:24 PM by Burnz »

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
Re: Cannot renew my license!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
What OS? What version of avast? Free, Pro, AIS or Premier?  ???
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Burnz

Re: Cannot renew my license!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 10:48:46 PM »
Windows 7. Avast Free.