Author Topic: Technical Support Enquiries...  (Read 3576 times)

mickeyckm

Technical Support Enquiries...
« on: March 18, 2005, 05:45:55 AM »
Hi,

I'm Mickey from Malaysia. I have a client who wishes to purchase Avast Antivirus. He has a Server and 15 workstations. He is very dissatisfied with the current Norton AntiVirus and wishes to make a switch to a better anti-virus so I planning to suggest to him Avast Antivirus. However, I found out that there is no toll-free line for the technical support which I believe is rather important especially for me that is helping him to maintain his networked computers. I would just want to ask whether there is a toll-free telephone line for technical support because I may have missed it out on the website. I understand that there is FAQ and email support but the method of support do not provide an instant solution as my client data is very important. Is there a workaround for it? Thanks.

If this problem solve most likely I'm able to strike a deal with Avast. One thing about  why I'm asking toll-free line is that without it, it wont be profitable for us to maintain  my client's computer if there is problem arise and our profit went back into calling the technical support oversea. I hope there is a solution to this. THanks.

Offline Vlk

• Avast CEO
  • Serious Graphoman
  • Please don't send me IM's. Email only. Thx.
    • ALWIL Software
Re: Technical Support Enquiries...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 11:35:29 PM »
Sorry, there's no toll-free tech support line at this moment, especially if you're based in South-East Asia. ;) We're currently considering a similar service for US customers though...

Thanks
Vlk
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you.