Author Topic: Battery Level Drain in 6.1.3 when turned to "Always On Status."  (Read 7161 times)

kevpan815

A Bug Report has been Filed with Apple as well as I am in the Apple Developer Program (A.K.A. ADC Program), please note: However, that any Communications that I have with Apple about this Problem are under an NDA Agreement especially if they reply back about the Problem regarding Future IOS Beta Builds that us ADC Program Members may or may NOT yet have Access to and or they reply back about anything Regarding an Unreleased Build that the Pubic does NOT yet have, so I may NOT be able to Update the Status of this Problem Expecially if Apple gives us a ADC Member Only Beta and I will then have to wait until it is out of Beta to Reply back here about this Problem as I usually test IOS Beta's from the ADC Program on all of my IOS Devices so don't be surprised if this post does NOT get Updated after this initial Post.

kevpan815

Re: Battery Level Drain in 6.1.3 when turned to "Always On Status."
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 12:35:55 AM »
Update: I may NOT be able to further Diagnose this problem that I was having as I recently Replaced my Apple Iphone 5 with a Samsung Galaxy S4 and although I still have an IOS Secureline installed on my IPad Mini, it usually does not have as Severe of a Battery Level Drain as my Apple Iphone 5 had, and it will soon be getting an IOS Beta Upgrade to IOS 7.0 Beta 1 on June 10th (which my Apple ADC Program NDA will apply to it),

Offline Jan Gahura

• Avast team
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 05:07:15 PM »
Thanks for the report. We know about battery issues. We are working on a solution.

kevpan815

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 05:37:40 AM »
Thanks for the report. We know about battery issues. We are working on a solution.
It looks like the solution that you are working on is also going to have to fix a Compatibility Problem for a certain PreRelease IOS Version (under an NDA) that I just gained access to on June 10th, 2013 from http://developer.apple.com/ as it  (Secure Line for IOS Devices) is currently NOT workng on my IPhone 5 with this unmentionable NDA IOS PreRelease on it.

Offline Jan Gahura

• Avast team
    • ALWIL Software
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 01:07:08 PM »
Thanks for the report. We're going to release a redesigned new version prior expected release of the mentioned new version of iOS.