Author Topic: Downloaded Avast Yesterday. What Version Will Be Received if Purchased From GUI?  (Read 2503 times)

Alyus

On the top portion of the Avast GUI there is a tab for "BUY NOW," it is a great deal but it did not indicate what version would be purchased since there are three paid versions, the top being premier.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
I see a button for Upgrade nor Buy Now and if I were to click it I would be taken to a page where I have further input and information and select what I want to upgrade to. At any point before making payment I can back out of the transaction without issue.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Alyus

I have something completely different than yours. My options are 1 year for 1 computer, 1 year up to 3 computer, and 2 years up to 3 computers. After I had clicked on 1 year for 1 computer, it led me to the web to choose add-ons such as: Avast EasyPass, Avast Backup, and Avast Quick Install.  There were no options to choose between the 3 different paid options at all. Keep in mind that I am still in the phase as a trial user, the full access.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
If you are a Trial user you will be running either the trial version of avast! Pro or AIS or Premier version and my guess that the Buy option relates to the version you are trialling.

So what version are you trialing ?

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline schmidthouse

• VIRUS FREE A Long Time
  • Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • When you think you know, Think Again
I have something completely different than yours. My options are 1 year for 1 computer, 1 year up to 3 computer, and 2 years up to 3 computers. After I had clicked on 1 year for 1 computer, it led me to the web to choose add-ons such as: Avast EasyPass, Avast Backup, and Avast Quick Install.  There were no options to choose between the 3 different paid options at all. Keep in mind that I am still in the phase as a trial user, the full access.

A screenshot would be nice.

Alyus

...and my guess that the Buy option relates to the version you are trialling.

So what version are you trialing ?

I know what version they are offering at the discount now. I just matched the full price on my screen to another Avast webpage to find out.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 10:26:00 PM by Alyus »