Author Topic: This Is Related To This Board  (Read 2746 times)

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
  • Never Be Rude
This Is Related To This Board
« on: May 09, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »
I read a couple post's on here yesterday and this person used foul language.  This shouldn't be allowed.  Same person who posted this comment on one of my post's a couple days ago.

"You're lips aren't strong enough to zip up you'll need something permanent ::)"

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
Re: This Is Related To This Board
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:08:58 PM »
Hi -midnight,

Always report these issues to the Mods. Foul language always has been a lack of better words, and foul language is not to be tolerated here...
Hi -midnight, did not you notice, my dear, that in the lower right corner of every post there is a "report to moderator" button.
Then next time use that..

polonus

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:15:14 PM by polonus »
Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »
Sorry about that an Aussie has a different sense of humor is who I am, and I don't type in the real word when I add #$@! in between letters which is very normal.

I'm sorry I lost my temper when I was having a lot problems with all my Aussie friends who install the latest version of Avast on their 7 & 8 64bit computers all BSOD, and it not easy for me try and calm them down at the end of my tail to tell you the true they never post or email any issue to me on their problems they come straight to my front door and right into my face and I have all their 18 computers fix and 6 of them didn't create a system image backup and it was a real pain.

Also told them not to download or update any latest version of Avast until I give them the go ahead, they can only used to keep their virus database up to date automatically which is a good thing..
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:22:59 PM by SpeedyPC »
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
  • Never Be Rude
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 01:24:44 PM »
Hi -midnight,

Always report these issues to the Mods. Foul language always has been a lack of better words, and foul language is not to be tolerated here...
Hi -midnight, did not you notice, my dear, that in the lower right corner of every post there is a "report to moderator" button.
Then next time use that..

polonus

I reported the comment he posted to a moderator. 

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
  • Never Be Rude
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »
Sorry about that an Aussie has a different sense of humor is who I am, and I don't type in the real word when I add #$@! in between letters which is very normal.

I'm sorry I lost my temper when I was having a lot problems with all my Aussie friends who install the latest version of Avast on their 7 & 8 64bit computers all BSOD, and it not easy for me try and calm them down at the end of my tail to tell you the true they never post or email any issue to me on their problems they come straight to my front door and right into my face and I have all their 18 computers fix and 6 of them didn't create a system image backup and it was a real pain.

Also told them not to download or update any latest version of Avast until I give them the go ahead, they can only used to keep their virus database up to date automatically which is a good thing..

Edit: I'm doing my bloody best at the end of my TAIL to calm them down :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( : with v8.0.1488 why can't they used the v8.0.1483 Jesus Christ this is not a bloody holy F#CKEN grail are you sh#tting me :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 01:32:21 PM by -midnight »

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
  • Never Be Rude
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:36:45 PM »

So you don't type in the real word?

Edit: I'm doing my bloody best at the end of my TAIL to calm them down :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( : with v8.0.1488 why can't they used the v8.0.1483 Jesus Christ this is not a bloody holy F#CKEN grail are you sh#tting me :'( :'( :'(

Offline SpeedyPC

• Avast Evangelist
  • Massive Poster
  • Avast shall conquer the whole world
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 01:57:17 PM »
You have to understand I've lost my cool when I had a lot problems fixing computers as you can see two letters is missing U & I ;), however didn't put enough #$@*! in between letters....sorry nobody is perfect ;)
Gigabyte 670 LGA1200 Full ATX MB | Intel Core i9-13900 CPU/LGA 1700 | GeForce Nvidia RTX-4070/12GB | 32GB DDR4 | 2 x 1TB Samsung SSD | W11 Home 64bit | Avast Premium v23.11.6090 | Avast SecureLine VPN | Avast Secure Browser | Avast Driver Updater | Avast BreachGuard | Firefox 64bit | MalwareBytes Premium | Adguard Premium | CCleaner Portable | Macrium Reflect | 7-Zip

Offline Para-Noid

• Avast Evangelist
  • Starting Graphoman
  • Trust only what you test yourself!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 08:26:05 PM »
@ -midnight 

First can see where you are coming from. I can understand how you may feel that you were offended.
I do hope you find it within yourself you forgive SpeedyPC et al.
I am not justifying what was said or how it was said.
Now that you have spoken your peace isn't time to "let it go"?
After all the apology has been made. It's time to move on.  :)
Dell Inspiron, Win10x64--HP Envy Win10x64--Both systems Avast Free v17.9.2322, Comodo Firewall v8.2 w/D+, MalwareBytes v3.0, OpenDNS, Super Anti-Spyware, Spyware Blaster, MCShield, Unchecky, Vivaldi Browser and, various browser security tools.

"Look before you leap!" Use online scanners before you click on any link.

Offline midnight

• Massive Poster
  • Never Be Rude
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 08:41:08 PM »
@ -midnight 

First can see where you are coming from. I can understand how you may feel that you were offended.
I do hope you find it within yourself you forgive SpeedyPC et al.
I am not justifying what was said or how it was said.
Now that you have spoken your peace isn't time to "let it go"?
After all the apology has been made. It's time to move on.  :)

Forgiven.