Author Topic: Small Office Administration - 1 client "Secured" at a time, rest "disconnected"  (Read 2313 times)

Offline hillsinc

Small Office Administration ver 1.2.2.28 database ver 1450 running on Windows 2003 R2 server.  Using Endpoint Protection Suite 7.0.1455 for network PCs.  I have 70 client licenses and server subscription screen confirms that.  What I am seeing is that my client PCs connect briefly to the server, then disconnect.  The PCs are on the same network, no VLANS and seem to be receiving updates from the server.  However I never see more than 1 as "secured" when looking at the dashboard overview.  When looking at the network / grid view, I can see the "secured" PC change to another one.

In past SOA versions, all PCs that were powered on and had the latest versions showed as secured.  Has the default behavior changed or is something awry here? 

Regards,
Todd

Offline .: Mac :.

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Ultra Poster
Nothing Changed. Check the Computer login audit trail to see if there are any errors listed for the computers as they check into the server
"People who are really serious about software should make their own hardware." - Alan Kay